How to Apply Strips With Glue
- Make sure your eyelashes are clean and dry.
- Hold the two ends of the eyelashes in a U shape to create a custom fit.
- Cut eyelashes at the end, if necessary, to custom fit your eyes.
- Apply adhesive by dotting a thin later of adhesive along the vein of the lash from corner to corner.
- Wait a few seconds for the adhesive to get tacky before application.
- Look down and press the lash against your lash line in the center, the outer edge and then inner corner.
- Gently push against the lashes at the edge of the inner lash to create a more uplift look.
How to Apply Magnetic Lashes
- Open your eye wide.
- Place the bottom lash (the magnetic strips will be facing upward) underneath your natural lashes as close to the lash line as possible.
- While keeping steady, get the top lash (magnetic strips will be facing downward) and line the strips up to each other.
- Push the bottom lash into place and close your eye shut to magnetize the top and bottom lashes together.
- Repeat with the second eye.
How to Clean Eyelash Strips
- Gather rubbing alcohol, a cotton ball, a cotton swab/Q-tip, and tweezers.
- Wash your hands and remove your lashes gently from your eyes.
- Soak a cotton ball in makeup remover and swab it along the lashes on both sides on the lashes.
- Use tweezers to remove any glue.
- Dip a fresh cotton swab in rubbing alcohol and wipe down the lash strip.
- Place lashes back into the casing to preserve their shape.
- Keep lashes stored in a cool place. Direct sunlight can alter the color of the lashes.